Friday 24 July 2009

As a quick aside. If you have a Gmail/Googlemail account - which, as far as I'm aware, you need for a blogspot blog, and like me, you change your password regularly, it also changes your blogspot password to the new password.

Secondly, I had a blogger complain when I joked that "google is your friend', said quite nastily, that they hated google and anything to do with it. Blogspot IS Google. However, the privacy options, in settings, are quite extensive. Oops :)

By the why, if you need to increase the size of your text in your blog, when you blog, highlight your text using CTRL and A, to select it, then click tT on the top bar in comment on blogspot to get the text size you want, and hit enter. If you only use one arm, then in Windows XP (sorry, that's what I use) go to Accessibility in the start menu, and enable 'sticky-keys'. That will enable you to hit keys one after another. Feel free to ask me to exlpain more if you need it.

More later......

No comments: