Sunday 8 November 2009

Ooch !

Say Hi to Daz the Man on my followers. I like Daz. What you see is what you get, and I like Daz because of. Which is crap grammar, but what the heck. Please visit his blog and encourage him to blog more often - he lives in interesting times. And can that guy sing. Heckuva voice. Advert over :)

Today somebody brassed me off. But hey, nothing happens to those that don't do anything.

Which is even worse grammar :)
_________________

Had to scrub a blog I'd run for some years because some peeps complained that by using moderation I was restricting their freedom of speech. Basically they were pushing their own religious agenda.

I'm an easy going, chilled out kinda chap, and pretty open to much. But when I find myself spending more than hour a day every day moderating comments from a combination of pro-faith, anti-faith, and so-called free-speechers (they wanna do what they wanna do but jump on anyone who doesn't do what THEY wanna do) ie. neither side wanted to accept moderation.

I thought, well blow this. More useful things to do with my time ;) I am, indeed, as someone commented, "a god in my own little world". No platform, no problem. Simple. It's enough to make you twitter..........

_________________








No comments: