Wednesday 21 July 2010

Daft Animal


Meet Sigma. Don't ask me, I didn't name him. According to 'Er 'Indoors, she's Mummy, and I'm Daddy. I'm sure I'd remember producing that. Eek! Anyway's , this is his "Oooh, look, a camera", and "It wasn't me, honest" thingie dubire wotsit.



He's been sleeping like that for the last hour. I'm sure that my slippers being nearby, and that I said OY! just before
Le Chien flopped like that is purely coincidental. :) Hmm. Looks like I've got some sweeping up to do. Again......


Here, he's picking up some tips from his favourite program, 'Dog Borstal'. Whether that's 'how to behave badly' or how to avoid me growling OY! at him is debatable.

More like "what the heck is that, and is it female?" Yup, he's 3 months, 3 weeks, and five days old, and he's discovered the ladies.

And I've just realised 'Er 'Indoors has got me talking dog. Shakes head in bewiderment. Woof, anyone?

No comments: