Thursday 13 January 2011

Books, Covers

Had a bit of fun earlier.

A visitor asked if they could use Bears laptop, on a table at right angle to my desk. "Sure" I said, logging them in.

10 minutes later, I noticed they were frowning and glancing sideways at my desk. "Hmm?"

"No. Nothing....." . Another 5 minutes. "Ummm, that tin". Ah. I keep a little tin on my desk. It's very Bob Marley in it's décor, psychedelic, had it for years. Tatty, aged, colourful, very 60's.

"I'm surprised that you're into that". Into what? I asked. "Well, you've always said that you hated it".

I couldn't resist it. Well I said, I tried to keep away from it for years, but I found it so useful, I had to give in in the end. So I've stuck with it.

"I'm very disappointed" they replied. "And so will everyone else be when I tell them you've been using that stuff. It's hypocritical of you to 'gob on' about it, g'won about it killing people, and here you are having it on your desk!. "

So I reached over, opened the tin, and showed them my collection of USB sticks.

Awful man, aren't I? :)

If you want an explanation, comment.



2 comments:

Jo said...

I don't need an explanation, that is so funny!
really cheered me up :-)

Josie x

Rarelesserspotted said...

You are a tease! I like it.