Saturday 28 January 2012

Do what?

Well, now. There's a puzzle.

I went out last night. Just next door.

Bless 'er, lass next door came around to help The Bear, help me womble around. Must have been a real picture. I'm just under six feet tall, and there I was with a couple of ladies just over five foot tall under each arm.

It was uneventful. I spent most of the time trying to work out how the heck they'd hidden the wires to their wall mounted wide screen TV (I know, I'm a sad geeky git)

I didn't fell too good after an hour, so they lugged me back again. I woke up in absolute agony during the night with terrible chest pains. I know enough about anatomy to realise it was a skeletal muscular problem rather than something inside, as it where.

A quick examination by Bear showed that one of my ribs one the left side (non stroked) is definitely not where it should be.

The only way that can happen is from a fall or a massive bump. But due to my meds, I bruise very easily, but there was not a one. I was with someone the whole time, and they swear I didn't bang into something or fall. I do the fall bit sometimes.

Anyway's, yours truly is taking the minimum codeine meds to keep the pain down - that stuff can knock your block if if you aren't careful - until I can get it sorted. Mind you, fairly certain I'll be told to get some R & R.

But chuffin' 'eck, it dun 'alf 'urt. Can barely shift. Grumble, moan, grumble....


2 comments:

Rarelesserspotted said...

It's good to grumble... you take care young man
X

Wheelie said...

Ooh, you flatterer you :) Young man?

Now I know what I probably did, I'll gee'or...