Friday 23 March 2012

Update

Blimey, things aren't half moving fast :)

Bear had a bit of a lie-in, and has sprung on me bright eyed, bushy tailed, bending my ear because I let her lie in. By ye small gods, I can see where our daughter gets it from. Huh, wimmin'. No pleasing some people "That's what Jesus said sir!"
(Life of Brian. Best. Movie. Ever.)

Just had a chat with DazMan's dad, and he seems pretty convinced that he'll be out in a couple of days.

Accordingly, Bear has shot out down to his flat to help his parents get his flat tidied, just in case. Well, single man, hates housework, ect. Terraforming more like.

Darron thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Actually, I think he'd be gobstruck - which isn't easy for him, bless - if he knew the wide range of faiths (or not) that have been praying for him.

Lets see. In no particular order, Spiritualist, Mormon, Jewish, House Church, Methodist, Baptists, Jesus Army, a 1000 attendance Mosque last Friday prayers, a teeny-tiny home church of 6, and more.

Oh, and three local MP's. Hey, every little counts..... Thanks peeps !

Being the old cynic that I am, I'm cautiously optimistic. But it's looking good. Steady as she goes :)


No comments: