Friday 24 October 2008

As I've posted on another blog :-

" My apologies to those who have posted recently while I've been away.

It would appear there has been a security breach on my blogs. Changes were made to some posts. and some quite gross images added, that do not represent the views of anyone at Wheelie Manor. It seems to coincide with a spam attack.

I AM a little annoyed that some posters who presume to know The Wheelie well didn't pick-up that there was something very odd about some of the posts, and didn't contact me off-blog to ask "What the heck?", or I would have picked up on it much sooner.

You'll find some previous posts on my blogs have been edited back again, and its possible as a result some comments people have made on some posts may seem a little out of context.

I'm working with the really nice people at google to find the source of the problem. Meanwhile, I'll be re-enabling comment moderation, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience that may cause."

Thank you for your patience :(

No comments: