Sunday 5 October 2008

Me bad....

Not really supposed to drink. I mean, heck, the amount of medication I have to consume, and the gosh only knows what effect that has on an already weird chemical mix.

But heck. I have to admit to a couple of cans of lager now and again - Gosh tho' don't the medics make you feel guilty about it? I have to admit though I get a perverse pleasure in just doing SOMETHING 'wrong' now and again. All good fun :)

-------

Chill out day today. My teens are doing what teens do best. It's called 'out'.

11-going-on-18 is 'out' too, but I can forgive her that. She's at that wonderful pyjama party age, the Tots is, and unlike the others, she still calls me daddy. That lets her off the hook, lol :) I fell asleep on the sofa last night, and she insisted on sleeping in a chair nearby. Felt like being in a Jama party myself.

So when I was watching a repeat of a repeat of Cagney and Lacey at 6 am, her half asleep grumbling that I had it on too loud and could I "knock it down a bit" was so sweet.

Kids, eh? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wheelie,
Don't you dare feel bad about being a human being, especially one who has been through as much as you have.
And I raised a kid myself, and have two grandaughters now, so I totally identify with the "Kids, Eh? :)".
Have a great day!
Lori, your friend from the USA