Thursday 9 October 2008

Oh my, I'm getting so many requests from comments and emails to do the post I said I will do.

I will, I really will, and thank you all for trusting that I'll handle it sensitively. BUT I'll deal with it soon. It's obviously more relevant than I realised to so many people.

I'll make some observations though, looking through my mails. One is, It's the ladies who are more open and think it's a good idea. Almost three-to-one. Why is that?

Another thing that's puzzling me is that fellas seem to get more grumpy - about anything really.
At the risk of falling out with him, one chap even suggested that I'm too humorous and even 'disrespectful'. His point was, that if you're stroked, it's a serious matter that I shouldn't be flippant about. Particularly about 'That'. Have to admit that made ME grumpy.

'That' is why I wanted to post anyway. It's something partners do. It's an important part of a relationship.

No comments: