Tuesday 15 December 2009

Grumpy warning :)

Sorta.

Oh, bliss. Some readers may know I run, or have run, other blogs, different themes. All of 'em moderated. I/we got a bit fed up of religious nuts and 'free speachers'. It got to the point where I was spending more time moderating their comments than blogging - so a blog or two had to go.

Should explain I was an unpaid super-social worker for many years - otherwise known as a church leader. Then I got stroked. To put the term 'religious nut' in context - it's those that read the text that guides them, and they apply it to everyone else without thought, compassion and intelligence.

'Free Speachers' are those that see nothing before them but a keyboard and monitor. They throw away the rules of social interaction, and express themselves in ways in which would make the mildest mannered punch them in the nose if they got out and met people. Usually mixed up with some pseudo intellectualism quoting Gandhi, Churchill or Mandella. Unfortunately the net is full of 'em.

Am I god on my blog? Yes, I like to think so. Have to admit that Mandella puzzles me. The pamphlet he wrote 'how to be a good communist' was no great shakes. But maybe that's just me. Figureheads do.

Bliss? Not getting rubbish now :)


No comments: