Friday 17 September 2010



As a postscript to my last post........

I use amongst other photo archiving proggy's Googles (free) Picasa 3.

Quite a useful facility is it's Face recognition. When I upload photo's from my camera and phone onto my system, it will look for a face or faces in a photo, and, at first, ask for a name for a face.

Thereafter, it will attempt to match those faces to any that you download, import, or whatever.

Hand on my heart, I forgot.

So late last night, after letting eldest daughter loose with my camera with Charlie Anne, new granddaughter, I put them on the computer, and went to cook my tea. There I was, tossing me'bannocks (don't ask) to hear gales of laughter coming from the living room.

My daughters had decided to have a look through the photo's I had of them.

Oh, dear. Y'know that Lez Dawson picture? Yup, you've guessed it.

You know how some people won't talk to you if you put you're foot in it? Not The Bear....

~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: