Tuesday 30 November 2010

Oh my.

I'm a little tired, so I wont be posting any pictures tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Meanwhile, It's snowed continually for about 36 hours in Sheffield. Being a bit of a weather freak, I can tell you that so far where I am it's at 8cm, the temperature is minus 1.7 °C (29 °F) and 994 Mb pressure at a height of 139 m (456 feet) above sea level.

I understand from one of my nieces in Jump, Barnsley, it's much, much worse.

My road is ungritted. That's because some pillock has been driving up to the yellow bin at the end of the road and emptying it into the back of his 4x4. Anyone try's that again, their going to get lynched.

Not by me. By t'fella across road who insists clearing the road, pavements, and paths is HIS job.

And it's still snowing. And I love it. Stupid the Dog has been has been demanding to go out. Sticks his nose in the snow, and ploughs it. Then dumps a load at my feet going "Ha Ha Ha". Yeah. Right :)

Ruins my view :)

No comments: