Friday 22 April 2011

Bless the Dazman.

We like The Daz Man. He's an unofficial relative. I've known him thro' thick and thin for at least 15 years.

Single bloke who for whatever reason is just kinda there. Says what he thinks, never messes us about. He turns up, joins us for a meal or two, disappears, and pops up again a few weeks later.

Bear and I decided to chill tonight and spend some time with neighbours and have a few beers in the garden. (if I have to listen to 'Downtown' again I'm going to go crazy)

Daz turned up and we got into a conversation about Skype and the webcam I'd like. I use Skype, but through a PS3 web cam and some software I'd hacked to use. But it was unreliable and a bit flaky. Daz, having a bus pass offered to fetch me the camera I wanted from PC World, which is many miles away.

Charge? Nothing. The only condition being I keep in touch by Skype more often.

What's the catch? Daz has diabetic neuropathy. He finds walking difficult. But he takes every opportunity to keep going. Bless the Dazman.

~~~~
Just had a phone call from my other faithful mate, in his 80's, just to tell me out of the blue he loves me. Which is a bit worrying.

Hmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And i will echo that remark from our friend as well and back to him