Saturday 14 May 2011

Peter Fenwick

I believe Peter's celebration on Thursday 12th of May 2011 was recorded, at least in audio.

I'll post more details here, as and when details of availability reach me. Keep an eye Darron's Blog - aka Daz The Man - too. As he did the audio recording, he may well get info about the availability of the fruits of his labours before
I do. Assuming he blogs of course (cheeky grin!).

The Bear and others have told me it was a very joyous celebration, lasting almost three hours, and a 'fitting send-off' for a grand fella :) Lots of people from different denominations meeting up and mixing and acquainting and re
acquainting

Scans of the programme. left-click twice to expand the pictures.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Dude there was no recording neither audio or video.

Sorry folks

Wheelie said...

Hmm ;)