Monday 12 September 2011

Ceeerashed.

Errr.... I've gone totally blank...something about furry routers. Ummm?

I've had a very busy evening. Here's me sit sat waiting for a nice storm. Meh. according to my anomem.., er, wind thingy, we had in Sheffield about 16 mph winds and the odd gust of 30 mph, with a bit of drizzle for an hour this morning. Since then, boring. Roll on winter.

Houseful. Must be something to do with the full moon tonight.

It isn't usual that I get Tots and her mates, son, daughters partner, Bear, and a mate around. Bit of bother trying to keep track of all the conversations.

Then in the middle of all that Sigma the Dog found a stray in season balding lady Yorkshire Terrier mate a third of his size in the garden, so he went all howling "I want out". Poor little beggar is still all hormones, bless.

Then Bear went in the bath, and I'm in trouble for shouting "Thar She Blows!" Left me all in a tiz, it did.

Do you ever get those days when you feel y'just aren't going to win?

~~~~~
My mate Dazman has got a job as a call centre worker after a very long period of unemployment. Well, after his training period is over he's got to travel way out into the wilds and find buses, and pay for them to get to work well before 6am. But it's fantastic. It's an opportunity. Well done that man :)






1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Dray, go and have a lie down in a darkened room!! Hilarious.

Good news for Dazman... ♥