Tuesday 1 November 2011

I don't believe it.

I'm sat in brilliant sunshine, on the 1st November, listening some rather squeaky voiced lady protester being interviewed outside St. Pauls in London on Sky news.

Trying to do my Journal for for today - day 4115, if anyone's interested. While watching a face-off between a rather large Spider and a fly on my knee. Yup, you've read that right. On my knee.

Being one to ponder on life the universe and everything, I carefully looked around. It seems that while I was busy with yon Journal, and being annoyed at the squeaky nu-labour/liberal capitalist piglet, the Spideress (it's a she - you don't want to know how I know) had built a careful web between the ceiling, a monitor and my left shoulder.

I ain't gonna state the obvious. However, she had her lunch, but is sadly homeless. After lunch.

P.S. I'm fond of Spiders. I even recognise those whom I chuck out, who find their way back in again. I know, I know. I'm a very sad man. But hey, some people keep budgies - what's that all about? :)

~~~~

Came across a really funny blog you may like a look at. Warning. Some rude language. Clicky here at http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com

No comments: