Monday 21 November 2011

Stars

Sigh. Polar Bear wanted to spray my dried Rowan Berries silver for decorations in Wheelie Manor.

Huh, like we don't have enough trimmings available around here. Look, I said. It's not time yet. It's not like I work hard enough this time of year. But she isn't having it.

"Sweetheart" she said. Oh, ho, ho, I thought. That's my chocolates stopped. "Sweetheart. I don't want to distract you" Oh, yeah? "But" But? "But the increase in VAT, supermarket prices rising, everyone being skint, national debt and the public sector pension messing about? Where's that going to leave you?"

Three tree's instead of one. Putting a little a way for little things for the kids, bright and colourful. Lots of lights and stars, and a lot of magic. Fun and laughter and love, and everything that's playful.

I agree Bear. And it starts now.

No comments: