Saturday 19 November 2011

That time of year again

The Bear wants to cut my grey hair. Like she does. It's too long and flowin' apparently. She wants me to trim my beard to a goatee.

I can see my feet most of the year. This time of the year I don't want to. It's just not on.

"Look" says she "You aren't hip (hip?) any more. Do you need all those suits in the wardrobe?" It's time you put your feet up she says. You're getting on a bit now. Let Son'o'mine do it now?

Getttin' on a bit, Gettin' on a bit? Have you any idea how long I've had those suits ? Darn right I need them. Besides, the pizzas, he's too skinny is son'o'ours.

Not gonna happen. A man needs a change of suit now and again. Red and black just doesn't mix. Green trees and snow with lights is my thing.

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Sigma the dog need feeding, catchya laters peeps.


No comments: