Friday 13 January 2012

Keh?

Someone called me a "weirdo magnet" the other day.

And bang on cue, I've had a phone call. I said "Y'ellow?" A voice said :-

"Don't you dare say a word. My psychotherapist says nothing will change unless I talk to you. Well, DUH! where's the sense in that? I mean, if I could get resolution talking you, I wouldn't need therapy would I?"

Click! Brrrr...

I have absolutely no bloomin' idea who it was. Interesting logic though.

But I'll tell you what. If you're going to get a wrong number, get a good 'un.......

~~~~

More later.....

2 comments:

Rarelesserspotted said...

Extraordinary!

Wheelie said...

You have no idea mate. Perhaps.

I think it dates back to my Jesus Army days, when I met and worked with a broad cross section of peeps. That was fifteen (at least years ago)

Um. Well, your a church go'er. If you think about it, all human life is there, and then some.