Friday 10 February 2012

Oh heck.

In helluva lot of pain over the last couple or three weeks. I hope our visitors haven't taken offence that I've been washed out and asleep, when I can get it, on the couch.

Pain is a warning signal that something is a bit out of sorts. I wish I could turn the alarm off. Man, it's bad, and then some. It's really annoying that it's on my left - non-stroked -side. I could really do without it. It's been three weeks now.

It isn't so much the pain. It's the way, if this makes any sense, it fogs your mind and gets in the way of thinking straight. I know what I want to do, but it's the pain is so overpowering. sheesh.

In case you're wondering why I haven't fetched some painkillers from the docs? Because they are likely to be morphines. I'd rather have the pain than be stoned out of my tiny mind.







2 comments:

Rarelesserspotted said...

Pain is weird isn't it. It's the body's method of communication. But I have to say that you are absolutely right about fogging the brain. On the few occasions I've had enduring pain, it's impossible to think straight, concentrate or get involved in anything much outside of the bubble you find yourself in.
You take care
X

Wheelie said...

Cheers RLS x