Tuesday 29 December 2009

Musings

Been a little eventful. But now isn't the time to post about it.

But it's amazing what reserves you can draw on for unexpected situations, physically and mentally.

Quite takes me back way back when......

It's funny how experience prepares you for the future. Situations that might have left you a gibbering wreck in the past you think, 'hmm, been there'. And while everyone else is running around like a headless chicken, you're sat there watching it in slow-mo. Cool.

Then you act, and it's good.

Am I the only one who sits and watches and while everyone wants an answer, and a solution, and they want it now, you think, 'hmm, let it roll?'

A person has but life to live, in my opinion, and a quick fix isn't the best or permenant solution.

Grasshopper :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hope you're ok.

Wheelie said...

Thanks Diane ducks, appreciated. Doodling along nicely.

I do 'grumble'. I don't do stress :)