Wednesday 10 February 2010

Gramps

Guess it had to happen one day.

It would seem I'm going to be a granddad.

Should point out I have a daughter from a previous marriage, who's hitting her late twenties, but
I haven't seen her since she was seven. So it's a bit bitter-sweet. I still keep her cup in our cupboard in case one day, y'know.....

But Chuffin' 'Eck I'm going to be a Grandpa and it's official !! My 21 year old got like negative, negative, then positive on one of those commercial tests, then did a 'pee test' for the docs and, well, her first midwives appointment is early March, because their a bit busy :) Meanwhile, she throws up if she has a cig (hah!) throws up in the morning, throws up after a coffee, aches everywhere, but.....

I am so chuffed. I'm going to be a Grand Dad !!

Bear, meanwhile, walked slowly into the kitchen, shut the door, and wouldn't come out for half an hour. Bless.

2 comments:

Jo said...

congatulations!
Josie x

Wheelie said...

Cheers :)