Wednesday 30 November 2011

Heh Heh ! :)

Bear went off to visit a mate who recently moved about 5 miles away to Walkley.

Neither of them are big drinkers, but because Bear wanted to chill, she treated herself to a couple of Fosters. While she was there, she was offered "a couple more"

Well ah. She phoned to ask whether Tots and I were ok, (bless) so I said sure, bring me a can back.

So she nipped into a Morrisons on the way back. They refused to serve her a can. The checkout lass said she'd had too much already! That's a new one :) All they let her buy was a packet of tic-tacs. Apparently, because she smelt of beer.

Back home, Bear is negotiating with the Immigration authorities, acting as a liaison between my lad and the American Embassy about his American missus, and his missus, and seems perfectly lucid to me.

For the record, I think Morrisons policy is a good one. Bit strict though, isn't it?

Perhaps she should have bought the tic-tacs before she went :)

Funny though.

I'm off to watch my Wheeler Dealers :)

No comments: