Tuesday 6 March 2012

Jammin'

This weather is weird. I'm not a big sleeper, so I'm up at silly o'clock. At that time this morning, it was minus 3 C. Now it's plus 14 C, bright, sunny and rising.

It's confused the heck out of my Budlii, my Christmas cactus thinks it's Christmas again, and my lavender and Rosemary are trying to flower. I've even got a couple of Foxgloves and a white rose in flower.

Scraggy old Foxy was laid in the back garden, probably hoping for some cat meat. I don't mean cat food. I mean yer actual cat. That didn't stop my mini-puss Smudge the idiot who's permanently stuck at 8 inch long and weighs about two pounds stalking him and giving his nose a good battering.

Psycho that cat. People say to me, why don't I have him 'done'? He's too tiny to fight, they say, look at his chewed ears and scratched nose. Poor little thing. Poor little thing nothin'. That's his little personality. He isn't human, he's a cat, and that's the way the cat world works.

No way am I interested in making him into a fat, lazy, de-cobblered humanised lump.

He's a scrapper. I like scrappers :)

No comments: