Sunday 3 June 2012

Chuckle! Bears and Tots are away for a few days. Naturally, Bear didn't tell me she had me covered, so I've had a  steady stream of visitors all day, knocking on the door. Bless 'em. The one that got five stars today was the young 'un that asked "Hey' Dray, have you learned to use chopsticks yet?". Nice try :). And nope :(


But, shhhh. Don't tell anyone, but I'm quite enjoying the peace and quiet. Between visitors. Ahum.


Much of  Her Maj's Diamond Jubilee celebrations have passed me by. However, Ma'm impresses one simply because of her selfless hard work, charity, duty, faith and authenticity. What you see is what you get. She just gets on with her duties. I like that. Her comedy sidekick hubby tickles my chuckle muscles too.


But most of all, bless all their Royal Socks, They've given an unspoken permission for Brits's to do  what we do best. Grab a beer, chill out and knock together something tasty.


We brits are a bit funny like that. We need an excuse to enjoy ourselves.



No comments: